She said ‘I never thought in my wildest dreams I would look in the mirror and see the old me again’. Heartwarming moment woman who was set alight by jealous wife removes her burns mask for the first time.
* Ms. Dana Vulin, 28, was set on fire by Natalie Dimitrovska on February 16, 2012
* Dimitrovska doused her in methylated spirits at her Perth home.
* She was jealous that Ms Vulin had spoken to her husband at a party.
* Ms Dana Vulin suffered third-degree burns to two thirds of her body.
* She has worn a mask for the past two and a half years; she unveiled her new face on Sunday after reconstructive surgery.
* She also reveals her recent cervical cancer diagnosis on Channel Seven’s Sunday Night this weekend.